Monday, April 13, 2009

No submissions so no edition this week...

Quite possibly part of the problem is that I forgot to change the due date and the next edition information in the side bar. Sorry about that.

BTW, I am considering changing this to a team blog, if there is any interest in that happening. The carnival was much fuller when I was actively seeking submissions but I just don't have the time to do that right now. It might work better, however, if I could get a team to help me seek submissions. If you are at all interested in this idea, drop me a line or leave a comment and I'll tell you more about how I see it working.

In the meantime, hopefully we'll get some submissions for a regular edition next week. If all goes well the next regular edition will be posted Monday April 20th, with the deadline for submissions being Friday, April 17th. Now I have to remember to go change the information in the sidebar right away to reflect that. :)