Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tours for Canadian Homeschoolers Abroad??

I just found a great blog by a Canadian homeschooler that is presently living in another country, not Canada, and I got to thinking that I'd like a way to feature Canadian homeschoolers that are living abroad. As always, I like like to hear what my readers and participants think of the idea.

I'm thinking that rather than include them in the weekly tour across Canada, that gets posted each Tuesday, I would do another weekly, or maybe monthly, tour across the world visiting with Canadians that are homeschooling while living elsewhere, but I'd post this tour on another day of the week.

What do you think? You can let me know your thoughts and ideas by leaving a comment below, emailing me, or voting in the poll in the sidebar, or by using any combination of those ways. :)