Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Call for submissions for 7th Canadian Home Educators Blog Carnival

If all goes well the next edition of the Canadian Home Educators Blog Carnival will be posted Tuesday June 3, with the deadline for submissions being Monday June 2.

If you need inspiration on a topic to write about, how about sharing about your favorite homeschooling resources - magazines, books, curriculum, people, etc.

As always this topic is merely a suggestion, not a requirement. Please be sure to read the submission guidelines in the side bar.

Please help spread the word about the call.

You may have noticed a new black button in the sidebar of this page. It's a blidget promo badge saying you can get my blog as a widget. This is a new feature I discovered while blog hopping this week and I thought it was really neat.

I have placed the Canadian Home Educators Blog Carnival blog as a widget on my personal blog. You can check out my blog to see what it's like. Basically it's a widget in the side bar of my blog that shows the headings of the different posts on the blog. Clicking on the widget will bring you to the carinval blog. It's a great way to promote the Canadian Home Educators Blog Carnival.

If you click on the black promo button in the side bar on this page you are taken to a page where you can get the Canadian Home Educators Blog Carnival Blog as a widget to put on your blog. You can even change the color of it to better suit your blog. Check it out and see what you think. Leave a comment letting me know if you add it to your blog so that I can check it out.

Now, back to the call. Deadline for submissions is June 2nd. Hope to hear from you before then!